A Little More About Me
2011 May 25
- Flourless chocolate cake. Chocolate in all its incarnations is proof The Creator loves us, but flourless cake is something above and beyond.
- Any sinful ice cream with candy or cake mixed into it. If I’m going to blow my diet I might as well go big. 300 calories a serving = I’m not wasting it on vanilla.
- A really good strawberry rhubarb pie.
- When I want something sweet but should behave: a pitted date (or three) stuffed with coconut.
- Really good pizza and Italian in general. A friend of mine noted Italian food always seems like a special meal; a treat. He wasn’t kidding.
- Indian food. I’m not a vegetarian and their veggie foods always taste wonderful to me, especially with lots of warm fresh naan.
- Good fajitas, and home-made chorizo.
- Chinese food.
- Stephen King
- Umberto Eco
- Tom Clancy
- Amy Tan
Favorite TV Shows
- Breaking Bad
- Mad Men
- Law and Order: SVU
- Locked Up Abroad (I swear, if I fly abroad again I’ll just stuff my clothes into one of those Victoria’s Secret totes and buy everything else there).
- Nat Geo’s Taboo
- Jimi Hendrix
- The Rolling Stones
- Led Zeppelin
- The Warlocks
- Thin Lizzy
- Justin Beiber ( I kid. I just wanted to see if you were reading this).
- Thin Lizzy
- And when I want classical, a little Paganini is great.